Sam and I got a scale. It’s an Ozeri brand, lights up, nice dial, both kilograms and pounds, and of course it made it’s way into our bedroom! Sam steps on it twice a day every day. Me? I am not as keen on the idea. I have even threatened him to throw it away if he doesn’t stop. All those weigh ins make it seem like we are on the Biggest Loser, when in reality it just tells us our healthy weight!
Do you have a scale? If so, are you obsessed with it?
Disclosure: the scale was provided by the brand for review, in exchange for my honest opinion.
A little more about the scale (as seen on Amazon.com)
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
- Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.