Today’s post is fully dedicated to my vintage collection, and since there are many many different things in the collection, I decided to make it into a 2 parter! No, I am not cheating, I have plenty to blog about, but I feel like I shouldn’t tell-all right away!
1. This is a vintage red coat, two pockets, belonged to my Grandma. How do I
know it’s vintage? Well, it was made in a country that doesn’t exist anymore – Yugoslavia.
Today is the day I wish I wasn’t a size 2! Still ROFLing at myself for saying that, but anyways…
2. This is a very interesting piece, a vest-like coat, two pockets, this too is big for me, but cute nevertheless!
Now I didn’t take a picture of the bottom dress, but it was a brand new light blue short sleeved cotton dress, if you look close enough, you can see the tag hanging from the bottom!
3. This is a suit (jacket and skirt) made in Finland, the jacket has a light stain on it, and the skirt has a couple of places where the thread has been pulled out, but that can be easily fixed.
4. This is a handmade black jacket, the material is similar to the one they use to make H&M jackets. Of course I had to style it with my recently made lace flower brooch!
5. And the last one for today is a teal colored cardi. Also from a non-existant country!
Nice nails, I know! Thank you!
Anyways, more to come tomorrow, including some purses and jewelry! I will also show you how to wear all these pieces in one of the future posts!
Love and lace flowers!