I thought I’d share some old fam pictures with you today. They are nothing special, just a few black and white shots I threw together. Hope you enjoy them!
1. Camping, Soviet Style!
2. Glamour, Soviet Style. The bottom picture was taken in Red Square!
3. My mom and uncle when they were little. Check out my grandma’s outfits!
4. My grandparents when they were young. I wish I could say they were my favorite people in the world. Alas!
5. Wedding, Soviet Style. Now these are not my parents, but I thought it would be fun to post some pics of a married couple somewhere out in the field!
6. These are some pics of my mom when she was younger. Please keep the comments that I look like her to yourself. I hate being told that! Thank you!
7. Fun, Soviet Style. Murder, She Wrote. Collective Farming. Mexican Style New Years Party. The pic on the bottom left is one of my mom and our cat. We had him for over 15 years. I think I was in 2nd grade when he died. The pic on the bottom left is of my mom’s friend from High School. This is what the Soviet Uniform looked like! A lot of girls still wear it for their High School graduation. I didn’t wear it, it’s the ugliest thing in my opinion!
8. This pic was taken Jan.1 1984, about 2,5 years before I was born. I love my mom’s hat and mittens!