We all have goals when it comes to personal style. Yesterday 2015 style resolutions even got brought up during #stylechat on Twitter! Today I though I’d share some of mine:
1. Wear more solids. I haven’t really been into patterns, and now every time I shop or thrift I seem to be gravitating towards solids (unless it’s a swimsuit!), I have cleaned out my closet a few times over the past month, and even though I have quiet a few patterns left, I am going to be wearing them with a lot of solids.
2. Wear more vintage. I go through “vintage craze” stages, and if before it was accessories, now it’s definitely clothes (denim, shirts and sweaters in particular). I have a couple velvet dresses that I can’t wait to show you.
3. Wear more handmade. I am trying to make more time to knit, crochet, sew and DIY some pieces for myself, as well as for my Etsy store, hopefully 2015 will be a good year for that, and I will stay organized and on top of stuff!
4. Wear what I already have. Thrifting lets me switch up my wardrobe every week. I could shop at a thrift store every week if I wanted to, but this year I am going to make an effort to wear what I already have, and shop less.
5. Have fun! I want to inspire with my outfits, but I also want to have fun! So if you see me wearing my husband’s graphic T-shirts, don’t be alarmed! I’m just having fun!
Make sure to check out everyone’s #ThriftStyleThursday posts, the images below are clickable and the center one will take you to our FB group!
and Carissa of Carissa Knits! So excited to have you join us this year!
Check out my