After having read blog posts and seen numerous pictures from Goodwill Outlet from one of my favorite vintage style bloggers Sammy Davis, I finally found some time to make it to a Goodwill Outlet here in Minnesota, in St. Paul to be more precise. The store is located right off of 280 and University Ave. And I was by no means prepared to what I saw. It’s basically a giant wear house, with tons and tons of stuff. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is one for you:
In case you didn’t know here is how Goodwill Outlet works:
1. Your cart is always supposed to be against the wall.
2. Every now and then the staff does cart checks, and if you are not by your cart, they’ll dump it all out!
3. You are not allowed to touch anything while the staff is unloading boxes.
4. Bring your own bags.
5. All items are priced based on weight.
6. Have FUN!
So I grabbed a cart, put some tobramycin in my eyes and went digging I spent about 2 hours at the outlet, going through it all, and in the end, after having paid a little under $11, I came home with all this:
1. Some accessories:
2 Pairs of Shoes
3. A couple items to refashion – the ideas are brewing in my head as I type
4. Some vintage tops:
5. And some every day clothes
Let me know which of the pieces you liked the most! And follow my blog to see how I style these finds in the nearest couple of weeks!