You’ve seen What Does The Fox Say video, right? RIGHT?
Well, this DIY is 100% inspired by it, that and a million gazillion of other fox sweaters from mass retailers 😉
1. We are going to start with one $3.99 Hanes sweatshirt from Savers,
2. Next – spend 10 or so minutes drawing the fox,
3. Pick out your fabrics and colors,
4. Cut out all the parts and lay them out,
5. Here is when fabric glue comes in the picture – glue the eyes, tip of tail and darker parts of the ears,
6. Add the lines, you’ll need the basic embroidery skills here, but don’t worry – it’s really easy!
7. Sew the appliqué to the sweatshirt, creating the outline of the fox