Alright, are you ready for mine? If you are making a list on your blog, let me know, by leaving a link below, I am so curious to see what other people are putting on their list! Xoxo
1. Read more, and not just check out books from the library, but take my Nook out! I haven’t read it since my flight in July! How crazy is that??? And it’s full of great books! Trust me!
2. Get a job! And the one I like too!
3. Eat healthier (yes, I am talking organic, and if you are going to hate me for becoming one of those Trader Joe’s freaks, oh wait, I think they are called hipsters, well it’s your choice )
4. Stop buying make up! I have plenty, so I am not going to buy anything unless I run out, or unless it’s given to me as a gift!
5. Do at least one DIY project a week for you, my lovely readers!
6. Keep working out (I’ve been doing a pretty good job, so I just want to continue)
7. Go to Colorado! (Yes, Doug and all my other CO friends, I am putting this on the list!)
8. Go to a Twins game, preferably when they will be playing Phillies, so that I can watch the latter win!
9. Bring my mom over for a visit!
10. Become a better organizer!