I found this old/new T-shirt in the closet about a week ago, and I would’ve just worn it as a pajama shirt or something like that, but I found out about this amazing book, that I am going to recommend, called “Generation T”
So here is what i made today:
And this is how I made it:
1. Find a shirt!
2. Decide on how you are going to cut it, and then draw the lines you are going to cut along with either special chalk or soap.
3. Cut along the lines:
4. Save the sleeves (ideas on what to do with the sleeves check Megan’s book!)
5. Choose your lace! Here is the vintage lace that I used.
7. I also used a piece of lace to decorate the V-cut:
8. Then sewed along the lines and ended up with this!