2013 is almost here, and I thought it would be a good idea to somehow sum up this year. I did it in yesterday’s post by reviewing my best (In my opinion) refashions. Today I am going to share my favorite/best thrift finds of the past year!
And don’t forget to CLICK on the image to see the full post
10. $ 15 Rock Band Drums – Brand New in box from Target Overstock/Salvation Army Warehouse distric, and spotted by my husband! I do feel like I need to inspire more male thrifters in this world, that’s why #10 is going to Sam
9. A very Paul Gauguin dress
Love this dress, perfect for the summer, even if you don’t know who Paul Gauguin is
8. Vintage Polka Dot Top
7. I got Xanax in my pockets sweater
Yes, there were 2 Xanax pills in the pocket of this Pure sweater! Not so pure after all, is it? I will never tell what I did with them!
6. Leather “Basket Weave” Style shoes
5. A Very Zig Zag Dress
4. Vintage Folk Skirt
3. Via Spiga Coat
2. Corso Como $6 boots
1. London Fog leather backpack, found at Empty The Nest store in Burnsville, December 29, 2012. The search for a perfect backpack is now complete! I will never need another one again!
More about this amazing find later!
Happy 2013, and hopefully next year will be 365 times better for all of you, and may it be filled with thrifted and vintage goodies, and a little sweetness on the side!