I was tagged to do this Christmas tag by Luchessa! Thank you, dear, for tagging me! Here we go:
1. Which Holiday do you celebrate? Christmas, and then Russian Christmas (January 7th!), just because one Christmas is never enough! There was also a time in my life when I celebrated both Hanukkah and Christmas!
2. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Going to Wisconsin! Enough said!
3. What’s your favorite holiday drink? Anything caffeinated with peppermint in it, preferably from Starbucks 😉
4. Candy Cane or Gingerbread men? I was going to say neither, but definitely Gingerbread men as I think more about the question. They are easier to chew
5. What’s your favorite Holiday/Christmas song? At work – All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!
But the one that really get’s me in the spirit of Christmas is – Oh Come all Ye Faithful
6. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received? Someone once gave Sam and me a Christmas ornament that said “Our First Christmas 2010”, we got married in 2011, and the people who gave it to us came to our wedding! So I think it was a re-gift.
7. Have you ever made a snowman? Yes, many times! I think growing up in Russia it’s a winter MUST! I also made a miniature one last year for a girl I used to babysit!
8. What is your favorite winter fragrance? Definitely Miss Dior
9. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? Sewing books I posted about a couple days ago!
10. What is most important to you about holidays? Spending DRAMA-FREE time with my family!
I am going to tag all of you my lovely readers to answer all of the questions, and I’d really like to tag the following bloggers:
And once again, please feel free to do the tag and link your post in the comments below!
Happy “End of the World” Friday!