Fabletics, the fashion-forward activewear brand co-founded by award-winning actress Kate Hudson, is opening its seventh brick-and-mortar store at the Mall of America on May 21, 2016, which is tomorrow 😉 I’ve always been interested in the brand, the activewear they offer, and the celebrities behind it. To be completely honest I sometimes go for runs in my husband’s old t-shirts, but I’ve been getting better lately.
I was surprised to find out that this is already their 7th store (and the first one was only opened last September), it’s pretty impressive for a company that started out completely online. But I am glad they delivered upon customer demand, and it’s going to be interesting to see the store and the full selection of products in person.
I guess trying on clothes in a physical store isn’t going anywhere for a while! Talk about the importance of shopping experience! The MOA store will offer
- Mobile points of sale
- Free shipping from the warehouses of out-of-stock items
- Virtual shopping cart to help customers complete their shopping online after their in-store visit
- Fun monthly events with champagne and a DJ to launch our new collection
- Free, in-store workout classes hosted by Fabletics Masters
To celebrate the new store, guests will enjoy the following at the grand opening event:
- 20% off all purchases
- Complimentary “Live Your Passion” tote bags
- Light refreshments, including champagne toast
- Performances by acro yoga artists
In addition, the first 50 customers will receive a complimentary pair of black capris with a purchase.
The store is located on Level 1 South (S142) near Macy’s!