Have you ever wondered what a style/beauty blogger does on her days off? What does she eat? What does she wear? What does she read?
This weekend, even though it’s been a fantastic, Thanksgiving, cookie baking with friends, 4 day weekend, I …
- helped Sam rake, bag and mulch the leaves for the winter!
- wrote and scheduled blog posts for the upcoming week,
- finished “Revenge Wears Prada”, sequel to “The Devil Wears Prada”, not as exciting of a read, but a good story nonetheless,
- started getting the house ready for Christmas,
- Played with new makeup (reviews, swatches and makeup tutorials to come),
- Made my first meatloaf ever!
- Had a great time lounging around in my sweats watching Sam play video games!
Such is life my dear friends, and that’s exactly what weekends are for!
What have you been up to?
I normally don’t do such type of posts, especially on a Sunday, but I wanted to share a little part of my personal life with you! I know that a lot of you are here for the outfits and the reviews, and I appreciate it. But maybe, just maybe today you are here for me ;)