This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DaretoDarken #NeverGoNaked #CollectiveBias
As someone who’s always had very fair eyelashes and eyebrows (practically blonde), I can’t leave my house without mascara. It is my number one must-have and go-to product if I am running late. It was always bizarre to me how a small product like that could make all the difference.
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been using the new Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara that is meant to gradually tint eyelashes over time (at minimum, 2 weeks of daily use). Today I wanted to share a simple tutorial using a couple other Rimmel London products to show you how I go from a day-to-night look with mascara!
I am going to stick to 3 products for this eye look: Rimmel Volume Colorist Mascara, Coulour Precise Eyeliner, and Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Opener (all available at Target).
Step 1: Start by preparing your face. I usually use a CC cream and some powder for a matte effect. I also always make sure to define my eyebrows, they are a frame of your face!
Step 2: Apply Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in the inner corners of your eye and along the bottom lash line if desired. Blend it out.
Step 3: Apply Colour Precise Eyeliner. I really liked this product, even though I’ve never tried or really heard of it before. It has a very fine tip, making application a lot easier. It also lasts a very long amount of time. I wore it in the pool yesterday and it never got smudged (but of course I wasn’t doing any diving, just some light swimming).
Here are some tips when it comes to eyeliner application, especially if you don’t want it to smudge or go in your crease:
- Prep your eyelid with some eyeshadow primer
- Brush eyeshadow or powder over it, I use powder, it makes the look more natural, yet more dramatic
- Apply the liner by starting out in your inner corner, then outer, and meeting in the middle.
- Try not to blink until it is dry 😉
Step 4: Time for mascara! On a day-to day basis I only apply mascara to my top lashes, but adding it to my bottom ones always makes my eyes look so dramatic!
Like mentioned above Rimmel Volume Colorist Mascara not only tints lashes over time, but also provides instant volume.
Tips on using the mascara:
- To see the most intense tinting effect make sure to use this product daily
- Visible results after 2-4 weeks
- This product contains a lasting lash-tint complex with natural colorant that gradually darkens your lash color, plus a unique combo of creamy, ultra-black lash volumizing formula.