Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
With spring being just around the corner, and let’s be honest, it felt like spring over the past few days here in Milwaukee, we even had lunch outside at work today, it’s perfect timing to start thinking about updating beauty routine! And this is where Babble Boxx comes in!
What is the Babble Boxx? It’s a collection of full and trial size beauty related products that I have recently received in the mail. My box included:
- Clear Eyes Pure Relief® Multi-Symptom the Winner of Product of the Year 2017 for Eye Care category, based on TNS consumer survey! Clear eyes has been a number one selling brand for a long time but now it has launched the first preservative free eye drops in a multi-dose bottle at retail in the US. The bottle is actually the secret to the product’s preservative free formula – it has a unique built in purifying filter that keeps the bacteria out. This product relieves red eyes, as well as burning, itchy, dry, irritated, gritty or watery eyes and provide up to 12 hours of comfort. I am definitely going to keep a bottle handy at my desk in the office. We’ve all had those days of endless staring at a computer screen that’s why I am especially looking forward to using Clear Eyes Pure Relief Multi-Symptom. In addition a $4 Off coupon is available from 2/13 to 3/13 on Coupons.com!
- LumaRX Full Body Device. I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am for this product. Good-bye unwanted body hair! This devices is based on IPL technology with results similar to professional treatments. Hello savings and smooth skin! Summer can’t come soon enough! If you are wondering how this technology works, I strongly recommend looking into LumaRx®, but to give you the scoop it emits light energy that penetrates deep into the skin and reaches the hair root. The heat stuns active hair follicles, and disrupts hair growth cycle and helps prevent future hair growth. I will definitely help you posted on my results! I plan on starting using this product right away! Receive $75 off the LumaRX Full Body Device with code “BB75”. This promotion is available until March 11th 2017 at 12:00 EST.
- Dermae E: Vitamin C Concentrated Serum. I am always impressed with brands’ abilities to send me right products at the right time! Just as I was running low on my skin care, this skin savior came in the mail! This serum aims to boost collagen health, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. Some of the ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin, Aloe and Vitamin E. Needless to say this product has quickly climbed to the top of my daily skin care routine list.
- Dermae E: Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer is the serum’s best friend! This is a lightweight, radiance-boosting moisturizer that supports collagen health, helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. As you can tell together with the serum this is an unstoppable skin care duo! The moisturizer includes Probiotics and Rooibos that work along with Vitamin C to help shield and strengthen skin’s natural defense. I will also keep you posted on my results! Would anyone be interested in the before and after post?
- Kérastase Ciment Thermique. Another product I am extremely excited to try this season. I’ve been bleaching my hair since I was 16, and I am always on the look out for the new products to help keep my hair looking and feeling healthy. This product is a leave-in primer that strengthens and protects hair during heat styling. Hello curling wand and hair straightener, here is looking at you! I can’t wait to put it to the test!
- Winky Lux: Flower Balm – this product is magic! It applies on clear and then reacts to the skin’s pH levels, uniquely creating the perfect shade of pink lips, so it looks different on everyone! How amazing is that? I have to admit I already had a Winky Lux lipstick and I love it! But this, it just blows my mind! And did I mention there is a real chrysanthemum in the product? Plus it’s coconut scented, which is basically my favorite scent!
- Winky Lux: Stella Marina Lipstick – for the dare devil in you is how I would describe this lipstick! I am absolutely obsessed with the burgundy with little bits of metallic pink mixed in. The lipstick is ultra long wearing, so no need to touch up every hour 😉
I hope you enjoyed my review of the Babble Box! Have you tried any of the products? Do tell!