I’ve shared a DIYs from Old Jeans Pinterest Board with you the other day here on WordPress. And today I want to share my very first denim project with you, to show you how I am putting those old jeans to a good use!
The instructions are going to be pretty self-explanatory, and in pictures, but let me know if you have any questions by leaving me comments below this post and I will definitely get back to you!
Also I by no means am taking absolute credit for this project, there are tons of DIYs like this throughout the internet. I do request though that if you are going to be using my pictures, please link back to my blog! Thank you!
Some of you know that I used to babysit, and since I haven’t seen the girl for almost 2 months, I decided it was finally time to see little miss Ingrid, but I couldn’t go empty handed (that’s the Russian in me), so this morning I sat down and made this:
It only took about 2 hours, plus I was catching up on The Bachelorette on Hulu, so there
Alright, so for this project you are going to need
- some fabric (any fabric) – I used the old jeans, some felt that I had left over from a swap and some striped fabric that came from the same swap I am very savvy about where my fabric is coming from!
- magic fluff, or filling, mine came from a couch pillow that we no longer use
- a sewing machine
- thread, pins and a needle,
- paper for the pattern (I created my own and had to readjust it throughout the process)
- flexibility and creativity
So here we go:
And we end up with this:
I hope you had fun looking through this, again, please let me know if you have any questions!
Hope you all had an awesome day