Happy Monday everyone! Today’s post is all about sewing! And lace! What can be better than that? It was all a result of me having too much coffee and not blogging for a while.
All of the fabrics that were used in this project came from Steeple People Thrift Store on Lyndale and Franklin! Yay for reusing
1. I started off by laying the lace out on the floor.
2. To determine how much fabric to cut off I took one of my maxi skirts out of the closet, and laid it out on top of the fabric. Then I cut off about 2 1/2 widths of the skirt off, and kept the length of the fabric.
3. I also went for a light off white fabric as lining.
4. Then I pinned and sewed the lining to the lace, folding it over, so that I had where to run the elastic through.
5. And that’s that. I apologize again, I really need to bring up my game and post some outfits and how I style my clothes. I am going to work on it in the next couple of weeks!
I hope you all had a great weekend I can’t wait to share more of the easy DIYs and other fun Zhenya projects with you this week!