It all started with a trip to Salvation Army, unfortunately it was a miss for me this time, you know how thrift stores are. But then we went to Clothes Mentor (located in Market Plaza in Minneapolis) and Opitz (St. Louis Park), and that first store is seriously becoming my favorite consignment shop out there.
So here is what I got:
1. This pair of Chico’s pants, they are super light and breezy – perfect for work, especially during these extremely hot days. I already wore them to work yesterday and they seriously feel like lounge wear!
2. I also got this fabulous Eileen Fisher dress. I’ve always wanted to own something of hers, but her clothing can get pretty expensive, so I was more than happy to spend $20 on this dress. Plus it has pockets!
3. Up next is this Marc Jacobs top:
4. My last purchase at Clothes Mentor was this black chiffon skirt, it still had tags attached to it, and apparently it came from some local boutique and was originally priced at $145, well it only cost me $11.5
5. Our final stop was Opitz Outlet and it can be a hit or miss, but I scored this Ralph Lauren shirt, now if only the temperatures would go down!
As always – outfit posts to come! Have a fabulous day everyone!