“The more grateful you are, the more good comes!”
1. My wonderful fiance, I don’t know what I would be doing without him. I have a purpose in life and a goal because of him! Thank you for being who you are, and being a part of my life, Sam! I love you! You are one in a million and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you!
2. Family, especially my future family, really excited for all the fun times to come, all the holiday celebrations, all the book and art discussions, all the tank models and pictures!
3. My friends, esp. my best friend Kat, who is also going to be my maid of honor. You are my encouragement, my inspiration, my reality check. I trust you, I love you, thank you for being there for me! “I just want to leave already and go to Target!”
4. My job, and the opportunities it gives me – the flexible schedule, the ability to work from home, and to chose who I work with.
5. Grateful for faith, being raised at a church, and then going through some personal transformations, re-evaluating my life and what I want to put my faith in, I am grateful for what I can believe in, and that I know what I put my faith into.
6. I am grateful for the daily inspirations and affirmations that come from everywhere. I am grateful for The Daily Love devotional email. (You can all subscribe to receive a daily email too at http://www.thedailylove.com) . I am also grateful for the websites that have all the funnies and comics. XKCD (www.xkcd.com) being one of them, also bringing out my nerdy side. It’s all about becoming a new person after all anyways!
7. I am grateful for where I live. My room, everything I have surrounded myself with, the little things here and there, the designs, the DIY projects. It’s comfortable, it’s my sanctuary. I am grateful for the sunlight that comes through the windows. It’s beautiful, it’s inspiring.
8. I am grateful for health, for my physical condition, for everything I can do, for everything I am able to do. It’s so important to be healthy these days, everyone is talking about it! I am grateful I have the will power to limit myself, and to push myself.
9. I am grateful for my education, I want to thank all of my professors, who have invested into me, engaged me, and were patient with me. I am especially grateful for Natalya Belym, who was my English Teacher. I am where I am right now thanks to you.
10. I am grateful for the websites that let me keep up with all my shows! Thank you http://www.free-tv-video-online.me and http://www.fastpasstv.eu/. Keep up the good work. Now if only one of you would post Extreme Couponing! That would make me ecstatic!
PS. The pictures are of the paintings I have done in the past. I thought I’d add them to this post, because I am also grateful for my talents and the talents of all the people in the world, who are not afraid to share their art with us!